Sunday 24 January 2016

First post

Welcome to this blog that will be devoted to share information about an epic fantasy novel that I am writing. The title of the novel is Sails in the distance.

I am still configuring the blog and I will upload information about the novel. I can tell for the moment that my goals are:
  • Writing "realistic" epic fantasy. The world where the story takes place is a fictional one, but the setting is inspired in 16th-17th century European society. Magic could exist, but people would show themselves as astonished as we if a wizard appeared.
  • Giving importance to characters, main or secondary ones.
  • Giving importance to realistic armed combat.
  • Treating about unarmed combat or martial arts in a typical medieval fantasy setting.
  • Including a little elements from other genres.
And the most important one: please the readers and make them enjoy the adventures that I will talk about in the novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment