Monday 16 May 2016

Contest of Tweets

I am going to start today a contest related with five tweets containing quotes in my Twitter account: https://twitter.com/dswaltz. The idea is to see which quote likes people the most and test the way in which another more interesting contests can be made.

I will publish five post with quotes, labelled with the hashtag #contest from 16th of May to 20th of May. I will record the hits, the likes and the retweets that each post receives from 16th to 29th of May and I will publish the results on 30th of May in another entry in this blog.

I will update the partial results in another entry of this blog that I will link from here soon.

The scoring is the following:

  • 1 hit = 1 point.
  • 1 like =10 points.
  • 1 retweet=25 points.
The five quotes are:

1) I just invent, then wait until man comes around to needing what I've invented.
R. Buckminster Fuller

2) When a woman is talking to you, listen to what she says with her eyes.
Victor Hugo

3) The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination.
Richard Wright

4) Be truthful, nature only sides with truth.
Adolf Loos

5) When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself
Wayne Dyer

I hope that you will enjoy the contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment